Soul of Continuum
A Residential Retreat at Mt. Madonna Center
In the Santa Cruz Mountains
July 23 - 29, 2018
Announcing a Special Offer: Soul of Continuum 2018
Register by July 30 and save $50 off the price of the workshop.
Beth Pettengill Riley, Marcella Bottero and Marilyn Montgomery are excited to announce our plans for the 2018 Soul of Continuum Retreat at Mt Madonna Center. The Retreat will be held on the ridge above the main part of the center, which affords a deep immersion into the natural world as part of the field of restorative inquiry and depth of entry into the heart of the practice of Continuum.
The retreat includes the following:
- 7 days and 6 night in a peaceful mountain top setting overlooking the Monterey Bay
- Delicious vegetarian meals and accommodations of your choice
- Guidance in Continuum practices to deepen your relationship with your own soul and life movement
- 3 days of open silence & slowness
- Participation in a growing community of practitioners who value the spaciousness of an embodied transformative experience.
The annual Full Moon celebration celebrating the teacher (Guru Purnima) will happen in the midst of our silent time and lends itself to a deep reverence of the Continuum path we have been honored to walk.
Registration fee to hold your place:
Standard Registration fee: $150
Special Registration Rate until July 30, 2017: $100.
($50 credit will be applied to the total cost of the retreat.)
Register now!! Contact Marilyn:
With a combined Continuum experience of over 50 years, we are calling out to our vibrant community of deep divers to join us for another soul level renewal at Mt. Madonna Center on the Central California coast next summer.
More Info: Mount Madonna Center