Soul of Continuum
A Residential Retreat at
Mt. Madonna Center
In the Santa Cruz Mountains
September 20 - 26th, 2019
Beth Pettengill Riley, Marcella Bottero and Marilyn Montgomery are excited to announce our plans for the 2019 Soul of Continuum Retreat at Mt Madonna Center. The Retreat will be held in a spacious conference center overlooking Monterey Bay in the main part of the center and offers a deep immersion into the natural world as part of the field of restorative inquiry and depth of entry into the heart of the practice of Continuum.
The retreat includes the following:
- 7 days and 6 night in a peaceful mountain top setting overlooking the Monterey Bay
- Delicious vegetarian meals and accommodations of your choice
- Guidance in Continuum practices to deepen your relationship with your own soul and life movement
- 3 days of open silence & slowness
- Participation in a growing community of practitioners who value the spaciousness of an embodied transformative experience.
The Fall equinox will pass through during the retreat allowing a celebration of the changing seasons in the midst of our silent time and in connection to the natural world.
With a combined Continuum experience of over 50 years, we are calling out to our vibrant community of deep divers to join us for another soul level renewal at Mt. Madonna Center on the Central California coast next summer.
More Info: Mount Madonna Center